Disclosure: This is not a compensated or sponsored post. I was provided the product for review purposes only. All opinions expressed here are my own.
Recently I found out about NEW Lysol® Laundry Sanitizer. Let me tell you a little bit about it. The awesome Lysol® Laundry Sanitizer is a revolutionary laundry additive that kills 99.9% of bacteria that detergents may leave behind. Unlike detergent, Lysol® Laundry Sanitizer eliminates bacteria — even in cold water — so parents like you and me can feel confident that we are helping to protect our families with truly clean laundry.
Key Product Benefits:
- Sanitizes without chlorine bleach, even in cold water
- Kills odor-causing bacteria that can cause lingering smells on clothes
- Can be used on most machine-washable items like towels, bedding, children’s clothes, underwear, socks and sports gear
- Appropriate for use on white, dark, and colored clothes
- Step 1: Put dirty clothes and laundry detergent into washing machine as usual.
- Step 2: Add Lysol® Laundry Sanitizer to the fabric softener compartment at the start of the laundry cycle. If the machine does not have a fabric softener compartment, wait for the rinse cycle and add directly to the drum of the machine.
- Step 3: Start the laundry cycle. Clothes will come out of the cycle sanitized, with 99.9% of bacteria killed.
This was EXACTLY what I have been looking years for.