Disclosure: This is not a compensated or sponsored post. I was provided the product for review purposes only. All opinions expressed here are my own.
With Christmas fast approaching, as far as I am concerned there is nothing better than giving (or getting) the gift of aromatherapy – for it is a gift that uplifts both the body and mind PLUS is great for the planet.
The holidays are a great time to help spread the clean living experience to the women (and men) we love – and aromatherapy is a great place to start – for you are not pushing your views on people and telling them to replace anything in their current routine, you’re just adding a new element and helping expand their senses.
The Benefits Of Essential Oils
Sure, they may smell nice, but essential oils are so much more than just perfume for the all-natural set. Offering up healing benefits ranging from the fungus-fighting, stress busting, mood enhancing to the anti-bacterial varieties, essential oils are often the potent ingredients that provide many beauty, body and lifestyle products with their soothing and healing benefits.
Essential oils are good for both physical and emotional health, and when applied to the skin they become a holistic therapy that treats the mind, body and spirit. A few of the benefits of using essential oils on a daily basis include:
- Enhance mood and general feeling of well-being. Love the way the spritz of an uplifting citrus fragrance can brighten your day? The individual properties from each essential oil activates the limbic system—the brain’s centre of emotion and memory—differently. Essential oils can be your key to a more fulfilling and balanced emotional life.
- Enhance your overall physical wellness. Modern lifestyles don’t always create optimal conditions for physical wellness. Poor diet, lack of exercise, and an overabundance of environmental toxins can leave the body unbalanced and diminish energy levels. From cleansing and stress management to supporting every system of the body, essential oils can provide the targeted solutions you need to restore balance and feel your best. Essential oils can balance hormones, calm anxiety and depression, strengthen your immune system, ease congestion, reduce pain and inflammation, improve digestion and encourage a restful nights sleep.
- Create deep spiritual awareness. Incense and essential oils from plants have always played an important part in religious and spiritual ceremonies, helping devotees transcend the trivial and connect with something deeper than themselves. Research shows that the purity of the properties found in natural essential oils help stimulate a positive and calm state of mind. To enhance your spiritual practice, apply meditative and empowering essential oils directly to the pulse points of wrists, feet, neck, temples and behind the ears.
Introducing 21 Drops
Our mission is to help people be their best self by offering 21 pre-blended, 100% natural solutions for a healthier mind and body. 21 BLENDS. 21 SOLUTIONS…FROM HEADACHE TO HEARTACHE – 21drops.com
I recently had the opportunity to review the gorgeous and luxe aromatherapy elixirs from 21 Drops. 21 Drops essential oils come in gorgeous bottles that are small enough to toss in your purse and take with you throughout the day. 21 Drops is a modern approach to healing naturally in a world that now runs on busyness and convenience, offering natural remedies for some of our most common complaints without having to reach for a pill bottle.
Creating a sleep ritual with #18 Sleep from 21 Drops: Being a creative and over thinker I often find it hard to go to sleep immediately – it seems that every time my head hits the pillow and I quieten my body, I am also giving my thoughts permission to whirl through my mind for the first 45 minutes or so. Are you the same? Or maybe with the lead up to the festive season that endless list of chores is keeping you awake longer than you like? If you answered yes then you should definitely try this sleep ritual that I have committed to. First I light a tea candle and burn some lavender oil, then put on some soothing music. Next I relax in a hot lavender epsom salt bath, roll on some sleep oil from 21 drops and then put on a crisp cotton nightdress. I follow this up by drinking a sleep inducing tea (chai tea made with almond milk and honey) and read a few pages of an inspiring good book. This sleep ritual works a treat every time. Read more about the Sleep Blend from 21 Drops here.
The Zen Of Waking Up: Creating A Morning Ritual For A Day Of Productivity And Positivity By Using #01 Invigorate from 21 Drops. I have always had a morning ritual, so when I received this oil I was super excited to add it to my current ritual. To create a good day I find it best to lay in bed for 15 minutes to fully wake up, take this time to practice deep breathing and gratitude for a new day. Then after your body has woken up, greet the new day with 10 minutes of warming stretches or yoga poses. Head to the bathroom and give yourself a quick body brush and wake-up shower – once dressed apply the #01 Invigorate oil on pulse points. Nourish your body with a multi-vitamin, vitamin C and a green drink (I often use a green supplement powder). Then spend 30 minutes doing something that you love – reading, gardening, walking, writing. Then sit down and savour your morning breakfast with a cup of tea/coffee. Over breakfast I like to spend some time on my days intentions.
Intention is perhaps one of the most important foundations behind 21 Drops. From the packaging (recycled-brown-paper boxes) and meaningful words written on the inside, to the vials that the oils come in (glass to protect the integrity of the blend, dressed up in a protective but luxe case that allows for easy transportation), their products are meant to fit our busy modern lives.
Blends from 21 Drops are 100 percent organic, natural,wild crafted – and are made with no toxic or synthetic fillers and nasties. All of the essential oils that go into the blends are sourced from sustainable, indigenous habitats and are of high therapeutic standard.
The oils can be purchased individually, based on specific complaints (headache, hangover, invigorate, sleep, etc.) or in prepackaged kits such as the Weekender (with 4 Hangover, 6 Passion, and 18 Sleep), 21st Century Survival (with 11 De-Stress, 12 Uplift, and 18 Sleep), and Travel Well (14 Immunity, 17 Digest, and 18 Sleep).
From the grounding “Calm Blend” to the “Focus Blend” the oils are meant to provide energetic balance right where you need it.
So if you haven’t been able to complete a task at work without checking your email five times, maybe “Focus” has your name on it.
Any time you hold a bottle of 21 Drops, you are holding the pure essence of health-promoting botanicals that can be inhaled or applied to pulse points to bring about a deep sense of overall wellbeing. These luxe little bottles are truly a great gift for you or someone special. Visit 21drops.com to view all 21 blends.
Are you ready for the best news ever we are giving away one of these for the next 21 days. Each day a new winner will be selected and will win that bottle of the day. Simply visit the site at 21drops.com.
1. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/Nico2317
2. Visit my Facebook page and leave a comment https://www.facebook.com/savingswithdenise
4. Follow me on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/nico2317/ and leave a comment
5. Follow me on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DeniseSeegobin and leave a comment
You must leave a separate comment in the comments fields for each entry that you make to be entered. This contest will run until November 30, 2017