“>How many times have you gone to a store to find holiday stockings with the correct names of your family and friends and could not find them. During the holidays I came up with an idea to make sure everyone gets the stocking that they want. Each year I have my kids make their own personalized stockings out of some simple things
Items you Need:
- Pre-made stocking
- 8 1/2 by 11 print out of child’s name or first initial
- Glue Stick
- Paper Plate
- Print out your child’s name or your child’s first initial from the computer. Using the scissors cut out the name or the first initial.
- Then have your child apply glue all over the cut out, then place it on the paper plate.
- Let your child put the glittter all over the cut out. Shake extra glitter back onto the plate.
- Let the glitter and glue for about 10 minutes, then apply the glue to the back of the initial and glue in onto the stocking.