When I attended the Getting Gorgeous Event last Monday, I was introduced to Voli Vodka. I is an award winning spirit hand crafted in Cognac, France. Voli is made from a delicate blend of the fiest multi distilled wheat vodka and natural spring water infused with the high quality natural flavors. The best part is that it comes in the following flavors: Lemon, Original, Espresso Vanilla, Raspberry Cocoa, and Orange Vanilla.
Tasting Notes: Simply the best
• Voli Original: Very clean, understated vodka with delicate aromas of lemon scone and spearmint
• Voli Lemon: Natural tasting lemon vodka with aromas of lemon zest and lemon chiffon
• Voli Espresso Vanilla: Savory blend of chocolate espresso beans and hazelnut latte aromas
• Voli Raspberry Cocoa: Mild chocolate-raspberry ice cream and cookie with an elegant finish
• Voli Mango Coconut: Mix of earthy mango and coconut aromas in a silky finish
• Voli Orange Vanilla: Sweet orange and vanilla with a creamy finish
These make for a fun summer and a time for you to enjoy with your friend and family. I loved trying them up and making all the new cocktails for my friends who described the drinks as smooth and had a unique flavor. It was a great weekend in the city to kick off the summer with these fabulous cocktails.
In honor of the World Cup they have come up with a special cocktail.
World Cup Cocktail
We suggest The Yellow Card. Pitbull’s Voli Vodka (www.volivodka.com) has created this World Cup inspired cocktail. This cocktail is fresh and delicious and can easily be scaled up to serve a crowd with No Assist. Now that’s a Score!
The Yellow Card Recipe
1 ½ oz Voli Original vodka
1 oz mango juice
¾ oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
½ oz honey
Shake and strain into rocks glass
Garnished with lemon and lime peels
Disclosure: I received sample to try, however, all opinions expressed here are my own.